Physical Activity and Wellbeing Residents’ Survey 2022
Posted: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 08:40
Active Together, alongside Local Authority Physical Activity Teams and other physical activity, sport and wellbeing partners across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland, would like to understand how you feel about being active, your current habits and your future intentions. This will help to identify what support and opportunities are needed in our local communities to help you and other residents lead healthy active lives.
The information you provide will be used by your Local Authority, Active Together and other physical activity and sport providers to shape a local physical activity and sport offer with a focus on improving residents' health and wellbeing.
Don't worry if you are not currently taking part in activity or not regularly attending sports sessions, your views are equally as important. If you require more information or guidance on how you can move a little more, please visit www.active-together.org/public.
Last years responses provided us and our partners with valuable insight into our communities attitudes and intentions towards moving more. We have gone on to utilise this information to shape our policies, programmes and communications. Some examples of this are;
- Residents told us they wanted to see local people and local images in our physical activity campaign – we launched our Let's Get Moving campaign which features local champions to inspire people to move more, as well as showcasing where and how to be active in your local area.
- We have recently launched our new 10 Year Physical Activity Framework – survey results were utilised to help us identify the challenges and opportunities that we needed to respond to.
- We wanted to develop promotional material to support healthcare professionals to support their patients to move more – a small group of residents supported us with a task and finish group to help us produce leaflets and banners.
This year, if opted in, all respondents will be in with a chance of winning one of 15 x £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.
Please note residents must be over 18 years of age and live within Leicestershire, Leicester or Rutland to complete the survey.
The closing date to complete this survey is midnight on Sunday 10th July 2022.
Start the survey here: www.active-together.org/pasurvey
Please share with friends, family, colleagues and any other contacts who live in LLR.
We would really appreciate your support in helping us to share the survey far and wide, ensuring we get responses that are representative of the whole of Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland.
A Digital Toolkit & Asset Set for Partners is available to use to help promote the survey.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- The prize draw is being run by Active Together.
- The prize draw is open to residents of Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland aged 18 years or over who complete the survey in full.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the survey and the prize draw fields. No purchase is necessary.
- Entry to the prize draw opens on 20th June 2022 and will close at midnight on 10th July 2022.
- We reserve the right to extend the survey and the prize draw window, this will be communicated via the survey link, our website and social media platforms.
- The prize draw will be held at the end July 2022.
- There are 15 x £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards* to be won in total. *Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 15 winners will be chosen at random in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.