COVID - 19 Guidelines
We are organising the walks which comply with Government guidelines on group sizes and social distancing which helps protect you, the walk leaders and the general population. To help us to do this please:
* Only join the time of walk you have booked – there may be other groups from that location before and after your walk.
* Arrive shortly before the walk is due to begin. If you are over 15 minutes early please remain a reasonable distance away from any earlier groups. An easy way to do this is to remain in your vehicle if you have driven, or on the opposite side of a road, car park or building if you are on foot.
* The walk will leave promptly. If you miss the start please do not attempt to join in .
* Listen and follow the instructions of the walk leader. In particular regarding social distancing. The instructions are there to keep yourself and other walkers safe. Everyone over 70 and those with certain underlying health conditions are considered to be “clinically vulnerable” to COVID – 19. If you and/or someone you live with is in this higher risk category, be especially careful and diligent about social distancing and hand hygiene.
* Bring along your own PPE. We recommend bringing hand-sanitiser. You are welcome to wear a face mask and to wear gloves if you wish.
* Please do not car share with people from outside of your own household
It is your responsibility to seek medical advice before taking part in any physical activity if appropriate. It is your responsibility to provide and administer your own medication if appropriate. It is your responsibility to inform the walk leader if there is a change in your health. I will let the walk leader know if I have any acute medical conditions e.g. diabetes , Epilepsy .It is your responsibility to abide by COVID-19 guidelines. Please select YES to confirm you have understood this
Data Protection: Blaby District Council complies with all relevant statutory obligations. Personal information is processed by Blaby District Council and will be handled in accordance with the privacy statement, which can be accessed https://www.blaby.gov.uk/your-council/data-security-and-access/data-protection-privacy-notice/