Wheels Project - Mobile Skate Park
Enderby Wheels Project
What is The Wheels Project?
The Wheels Project is a mobile skatepark and comprises a set of street-course ramps ideal for large numbers of skaters of all abilities, for indoor and outdoor use. The equipment is easily transported and can be set up in a variety of different ways to accomodate most areas with hard standing ground e.g. a car park. Please see the Wheels Project layout document below for information on all the different set ups we can provide.
Who can use The Wheels Project?
The skatepark can be used by all (under 8's must be accompanied by an adult), with parent/guardian consent required for riders under 16 years old.
Why book the Wheels Project?
- The Wheels Project can be a great way to satisfy the needs of young people within your community in a fun and healthy way without the expense of building a permanent fixture.
- The ramps are transported to and from your venue and set up and dismantled all on the same day by 2/3 fully trained staff.
- The session is supervised by 2/3 fully qualified first aid staff that will ensure the session runs smoothly so that you don't need to worry about doing any extra work.
- Included in the cost of hire is three BMX bikes, 5 stunt scooters, 10 skateboards and 30 helmets, which are all available to hire free of charge providing those young people in your area with no equipment the opportunity to take part.
- We provide a site assessment free of charge prior to your first session to ensure the area of land available is suitable.
- We have £5m worth of public liability insurance in place and conduct an in depth risk assessment, which we can provide you with a copy of.
- We have a number of price packages available to suit your needs and budget.
The cost of hiring the skate park ranges from £315.00 for a half day session (up to 3 hours excluding time taken to set up and pack away equipment) and £450 for a full day session (up to 6 hours excluding time taken to set up and pack away equipment). Multiple booking discounts apply. Please refer to the price schedule below for more information. Don't let the cost put you off, if you are interested and have a budget available please get in contact with us and we will do our best to work something out for you so that you don't miss out.
Making a booking
The Wheels Project is already taking bookings for the summer and all availability will be on a first come first served basis so please make your booking as soon as possible to avoid disapointment. To make a booking please download and complete the Wheels Project booking form below and submit to email@example.com. Please use the price schedule below to help you complete the booking form. If you require any further information or have any problems please contact the Health and Leisure Services team on 0116 272 7703.